Love of film is just one passion in my life. This is the place where I publish all my other thoughts. ~RG

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hitting a Wall

"Am I at the point of no improvement?
What of the death I still dwell in?
I try to excel, but I feel no movement.
Can I be free of this unreleasable sin?
I throw up my hands.
"Oh, the impossibilities."
Frustrated and tired,where do I go from here?
Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly.
Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fears."

-Relient K

Time after time you try to move past where you are at. Relentlessly banging your head against the wall. You have become stagnant. You have turned circles only to return once more to the place where you started. Nothing has changed. You have a vision for the future, but it is hazy, unclear. Is it possible that the wall that you are facing is endless, insurmountable? You look up. The bricks seem to reach to infinity. Stretching higher than you could imagine until they fade into the clouds.

In all this pain, in all this heartache you are searching for a breakthrough. A simple passage that will lead you on to the next wall. Who will turn your head to the side to show you that the obstacle in front of you may grow upward in a boundless expanse, but is only a few feet wide? Who will take your hand and lead you around it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home