Love of film is just one passion in my life. This is the place where I publish all my other thoughts. ~RG

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Quiz

Others have taken it, so I suppose it's my turn.

4 (or 5) Jobs I Have Had:
Theater Set Designer/Builder: USC’s School of Theater
Cast Member: “Honey, I Shrunk the Audience” at Disneyland, California
Carpenter: High-End Custom Homes in Napa Valley, California
Computer Class Instructor: Inner-City After-School Program at Arizona Science Center
Jet Engine Designer/Analyst: Current Job

4 Movies I Can Watch Again and Again:
Braveheart
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
Snatch
A Few Good Men

4 TV Shows I Can’t Get Enough of:
CSI
Amazing Race
Extreme Engineering
House

4 Places I Have Visited on Vacation:
Ireland/England
Alaska
Hawaii
New Zealand

4 Favorite Meals:
My wife’s spaghetti
Stuffed chicken
Breakfast
Peanut butter and honey

4 Websites that I Visit Daily:
Praying Mantis
Rotten Tomatoes
Toothpaste for Dinner
Fox News

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
Snuggled with my wife on the couch on a rainy afternoon
Delphi Lodge, Wren’s Cottage, Co. Galway
At the movies
Worshipping with fellow believers

4 Blogs I Would Like to See Post The Quiz:
PM
LC
SA
TPFD

~RG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home